Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Baby Poll

So, yesterday, I got my first prediction... my boss predicts I will be two weeks early. Which, horray! I would be all for. It also made me think it would be fun to put a baby poll together and see who gets the most correct answers. The prize may range from just bragging rights to something I might try to send you, but I'm not making any promises. Bragging rights go a long way...

Here would be the questions to answer:

Date
Time
Sex
Weight
Length

Some hints are the following: N. was 6 days late, 9 lbs, 2 oz., 23 inches long, born at 6:20 am. As of my last appointment, I am measuring exactly right (cm = weeks) and I've been 1 lb heavier than I was with N. for about a month now. I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for 2 weeks now and I've gotten some comments that I have "dropped" or am carrying lower in the past couple days. My "internet" due date is Sept. 13th and my midwive's assigned due date is Sept. 17th.
One response per person please.
Let the games begin.

9 Comments:

Blogger stella g. said...

ok, here it goes:
Date: Nadia was six days late? we'll say 6 days early... SEPT 11
Time: 5:12pm
Sex: ??? i'm never right... BOY
Weight: 8 lb, 1 oz
Length: 19inches

9:43 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Karen,
I love your prediction!
Here's M.'s since he won't post:
Date 09/09
Time 4:00pm
Sex M
Weight 9 lbs 9 oz
Length 22”

9:49 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Louise said...

Okay, I'm hoping and praying you're early because you are my maid of honor a few weeks after... So... here it is.

You'll go into labor late September 6th and deliver early AM on the 7th.

Girl Baby

Weighing 9 lbs, 2 onces

Length...Gosh...17 inches?

9:58 AM  
Blogger shannon_milinovich said...

here is my prediction!
September 12
6:00 pm
8 lb, 6 oz
21 inches
Boy

11:42 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

OK I am terrible at this stuff but I think its going to be a boy. He will arrive on the 15th of September in the morning 7:00 a.m. he will weigh 8 pounds 4 ounces. I have no idea why this would be true but I am going ahead with this guess.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, of course, September 13th makes sense since that is Carlos' birthday. We have a standing "rule" that our friends' babies born on his birthday should be named Carlos. So there's that option for you. Unfortunately, unless you induce (which I don't think you are) Sept 13th will be a mite too early. September 21 is looking more promising this time. Time: 2:47am, Sex: boy, Weight: 8lb 11 1/2 oz. length: 20 1/2 inches. And if you were wondering...labor should go well, lasting in the six hour range. You will be super tough. Love you.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I am also horrible at this - it is just so random that I can't seem to come up with a guess. So I'll got with
Sept 14th -
11:30 pm
Girl - just to go against the grain!
9lb 6 oz
21 1/2 inches

6:43 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Emily,
You're making me overdue! Are you trying to win the mean friend award??? :) Just kidding. Thanks to most of ya'll who are giving the baby weights of UNDER 9 lbs and due dates of BEFORE Sept. 17th!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Kerri Smith said...

here's my go:

boy
Sept 12
9 lbs
22.4 inches long

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home