Thursday, May 01, 2008

Introductions are in order

Howdy,


I'd like to introduce you to Baby Number Two:

So, yes, I've been keeping a little secret for about 20 weeks. I am due September 17th. We are very excited about our new addition and trying to prepare N. This time neither M. or I found out the sex. We are all about surprises. Well, I am all about surprises. Marcin would have preferred to find out, but since he found out last time, I asked him to do it my way this time. Everything looks good for the baby. I do have a largeish cyst on one of my ovaries that may require some attention after the birth, but nobody seemed too concerned about it. Though I have to say when the doctor walked in after the ultrasound, I was rather freaked out. But all's good for now. I may have to have another one if they're concerned about the cyst or if they think this baby is much larger than N. They may want me to give birth at the hospital if this baby is huge. I'm crossing my fingers that we stay under 10 pounds!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kerri Smith said...

yay!!! that's so good!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

congrats honey that is so exciting no wonder you were a little concerned about year old disipline huh! Enjoy your time with N. it goes fast and baby is already there and boy do dynamics change then. Love ya lots and am so happy for you.

1:17 PM  
Blogger greg milinovich said...

awesome news! i'm happy for you guys.

one question though...

wouldn't the baby's gender be a surprise if you found out in may? how is it only a surprise if you find out in september? i don't get that...

what i'm saying is that i'm all about surprises, too, and i wanted to find out as soon as possible. i guess you could say i wanted to experience the surprise as soon as possible! i just felt like it helped me prepare physically (room, clothes, cigars, etc.), mentally, and spiritually. and i still got to feel the element of surprise like everyone else. i'm just sayin....

4:39 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

So glad that everyone knows now - I may or may not have accidentally let it slip to someone....
It's fun that Marcin has to wait until the end as well this time. Do you have any guesses or preferences about boy or girl? Obviously you are completely content with whatever God gives you, but if we're honest most of us hope for one or the other (until you have the opposite and can't imagine it being any different!). I'm hoping for another two girl household out there! :)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

we all thought we may have seen what looks like "boy parts" during the ultrasound, but since this is our third total experience, i don't think anyone of us is qualified to guess at the sex. i really have no idea and no preference. even if i "felt" it was one or the other i wouldn't trust that b/c i was convinced N. was a boy... and, no, greg, finding out early is NOT the same. had i known N. was a girl ahead of time, it would have definitely altered my pregnancy experience...

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home