Wednesday, February 20, 2008

DWTS

Is anyone else positively giddy over the return of "Dancing with the Stars" (DWTS)? After the writer's strike, I'm really sick of watching reruns of everything and I love DWTS, though I'm even more excited for summer and "SYTYCD." You should know what that stands for if you like dancing shows. However, I have to say, I'm a little bummed about the contestents this time around: http://tv.msn.com/tv/gallery.aspx?gallery=17251&GT1=7703
Other than Kristi Yamaguchi (figure skater), I really don't know any of the contestents. But if I have to make an early prediction, I like the thought of Kristi vs. Cristián de la Fuente . Don't know anything about him, but boy, is he smokin' hot. I like a dark looking man. Strange how I married a blonde Polish man... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

so i'm not a DWTS fan at all really. I tune in once in awhile if there is a celebrity I like - for instance, I always love Apollo - followed him in the olympics - so i watched a little that season. don't know why, but i never can get into it. but I do love SYTYCD - which comes back in May!!! Cannot wait for that!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Erin-
I love DWTS!!!!I DVR it all the time and watch it actually Derek and Sarah are hooked on it with me hehe! So I have never watched SYTYCD but maybe I will have to check that one out. Did you watch Dance War with Carrie Ann and Bruno I actually enjoyed that alot too. There was a lot of time between dancing but again if you DVR you can fast forward to the dancing. Thant makes me think that I really would like SYTYCD because its all dancing right. Lets just say we are all glad this writers strike is over so we can quit watching reruns right!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Megs - DWTS is so different from SYTYCN, but i still like it. If you liked Kristi Yamaguchi, maybe you'll want to check it out.

Cindy,
Yeah, i tried watching dance war, but i found it boring. there was just too much down time and i don't DVR... so i didn't watch beyond the first episode... it was a boring tv winter here, for sure!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home