Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On Blogging

You know, I'm surprised at how lazy I am at this blogging thing. When I was pregnant with Nadia, I was so disappointed that I never got to start an online pregnancy journal because I thought I would write something all the time. When I started this blog, I thought I would write all the time. But I just find myself not having a whole lot to talk about that I would deem internet worthy. Life is so lifey right now. Just regular day in, day out type stuff. I could tell you all the horrid details of an awful flu bug we all go last week, but let's face it, how interesting is, "we are sick. very very sick. do not visit if in the area." That is the most eventful thing that has happened lately. Oh, and we bought Nadia a toddler bed that we are *unsuccessfully* attempting to sleep train her in. So far, I think she's been in there, by herself, a combined total of 2 hours since Sunday. Yeah, it going that well. Any co-sleepers out there that have advice on getting a 2 year old to sleep in her own bed, please comment. And so, that's it. And yet, I will take it. I will take life being lifey. Because, while stuff happening can be exciting, it can also be traumatic. I'll take the quiet days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home