Thursday, July 24, 2008

SYTYCD

Okay, so this is a little late, being as how the finale for "So You Think You Can Dance" is only 2 weeks away, but while I have been watching, I haven't been as into the dancers this year. Their personal stories just don't seem as interesting and I think the dancing was better last year. Plus, I'm bummed that Karrington was eliminated instead of Comfort. It seems like Comfort's going to be around for a while, even though I really don't think she deserves to be. But she's apparently popular. I do have to admit that she is definitely more interesting than a lot of the other girl contenstents, but I just don't think she's a better dancer.
And I really don't think any of the guys are on par with guys from previous seasons. They get the job done, but they just don't really grab your attention...
What are other people's thoughts on this season??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home