Monday, September 14, 2009

Vegas, baby!

Tomorrow, I'm headed to Las Vegas. M. had a work conference over the weekend, and I'll be joining him in the City of Sin. Vegas has never been a destination that I've wanted to go to, but the opportunity was there and we hadn't really done much vacation-wise this year, so we figured, why not? We don't gamble and we don't really do night-clubby type things, but everyone says it's just something to see. So, we'll see if I'm cut out for Vegas. I had to do a little shopping over the weekend. Not that I want to necessarily "look the part," but I didn't think my "mommy" clothes would really cut it. I'll let you know how it is. I'm excited and curious, though a little apprehensive.

3 Comments:

Blogger stella g. said...

have fun! i'm not a Vegas girl myself. maybe it was driving down the Strip and seeing my first hooker at 16. scarring, really. but i can't wait to see you all dolled up in your new clothes! pictures, please!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

:) Seattle Real Estate

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.

Cheap Flights to Penang
Flights to Penang
penang Flights to

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home