Tuesday, June 02, 2009

10 years... and counting

Inspired by greg's post of his trip to Costa Rico for his 10th anniversary, I thought I'd share our less exotic plans to celebrate 10 great years. We were originally intending on going for a week sans kiddos, but given the fact that C. is only 8 months old and still a very avid nursling, we trimmed the itinerary down to 4 days. We are going for a (motor)bike trip up through the Finger Lakes region of NY (read:wineries) down through Eastern PA to New Hope, then onto Philly and then back home. We have lots of little stops planned along the way (read: pumping) and are excited to visit some old haunts and find some new places that will mark the event. While I have still have some reservations for leaving my little ones behind, I am looking forward to making some wonderful memories with my husband. I'll let you know how it all works out. Happy Anniversary to me (and Cindy/Tim, Shannon/Greg and Megan/Matt!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Have a wonderful time! Say hi when you're in Philly (you always have a free place to crash...but I know that doesn't really jive with the whole anniversary celebration theme!)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Kerri Smith said...

dang - 10 years? have fun!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Happy said...

Happy 10th Anniversary! Enjoy your time (pumping breaks included)!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home