Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DWTS/SYTYCD

Okay, so i know there are some SYTYCD fans out there who are all snobby about DWTS. While i can see your point, i am still a fan of both. And in case you didn't know, there are now two SYTYCD graduates on DWTS - Lacey Schwimmer is in her second season and Chelsea Hightower is in it this year. I started out being a little disappointed this season with Jewel getting hurt and that lack of many "real" celebs among the men. But it has become entertaining anyway. Plus, who knew Chuck Wicks was so cute! So, give it a chance, snobs!

5 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I guess I am one of those snobs. But I don't mean to be - I try and get into DWTS but I don't enjoy the dances nearly as much because the styles aren't as interesting (to me) and as varied. I do think it's really cool that these non dancers go through a dancing bootcamp and become so good. But for some reason I get bored watching it.
BUT - there are 3 SYTYCD stars on it - you forgot Dimitry! How can you forget Dmitry? ;)

12:58 PM  
Blogger stella g. said...

wow. i didn't understand anything in that post. it was like a foreign language. i guess i need to watch some sytycd, or whatever it is...

2:15 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Dmitry's from SYTYCD? I'll have to check out his pic and see if i recognize him. I think I'm attracted to seeing them either get better or just continue to be so awful it's funny...

9:58 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Dmitry is from the season of Travis and Benji, a great season!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

megs,
i remember benji and travis, but not dmitry! that was a great season, though. i even looked him up on the DWTS site, and he doesn't look familiar... i must have a bad memory.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home