Monday, September 15, 2008

Still Cookin'

Yep, nothing going on baby-wise. More random contractions, but no real labor. Now the only two left in the running for date are Cindy (today) and Emily (the 21st). I really should have known. Despite how big I look or anything anyone has said, it remains true that N. was a whole 6 days late. Why should I expect to be a week or so early?
I'll keep you posted.
On a random side note, does anyone have any experience with your potty trained kid suddenly just not making it to the bathroom on time? N. has been potty trained for 5 months now, and it's like the novelty has worn off and it's not as cool to go potty. So, while she makes it in time to get the majority in the potty, we're going through 5 or 6 underwear changes a day... Very annoying.
Any ideas?

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

So sorry that you're still cookin'! I was thinking about you this weekend!
About the potty trips - my SIL calls it busy little girls syndrome (actually her doc. called it that!) - Ella STILL has those issues and it got to the point where I put her in time out b/c she's old enough to know. I think N is still pretty young that you don't want to discipline her, but maybe start being proactive and taking her before she says she needs to. If she complains remind her that you only have to do b/c she's been having accidents. Maybe she's just forgetting and needs to be reminded to go as soon as she needs to...hope that helps!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home