Monday, October 09, 2006

Baltimore

M. and I went to Baltimore this weekend sans baby. I came back with not a single picture, but it is one of the prettiest cities I have ever been to. The inner harbor area is super cool and going places in a water taxi is pretty darn nifty. We went down to see Maceo Parker play. (Jazzy Funk) and check out some of the local brew pubs. It was a very fun trip, though by Sunday morning I was really missing my girl. If you ever get a chance, though, it's a great city to spend a weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I'm so impressed you went away for a whole weekend. Matt and I haven't even managed that yet! Glad you enjoyed Baltimore - it's been a long time since we been into the city except for weddings and stuff. How did Nadia do? Did you have to pump alot? Have you started her on cereal yet? Isn't it right around that time? You can blog the answers to all those questions :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Meg,
so i did! :)

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home