Thursday, September 14, 2006

Confessions...

Well, Mego has inspired me, so here we go:
1)My house is covered in animal hair. Right after I vacuum, there is still animal hair lurking aound my house. Depending when in the vacuum cycle you step into my house will determine whether or not you see giant piles of animal hair collecting in the corners. For a couple weeks, our vacuum was broken and M. and I were using a broom to sweep out the house (all hard wood) and we would describe the amount of hair we swept by saying things like, "I swept a racoon out of the house," or "I swept two squirrels and a chipmunk out of the house."
2) I watch Sex in the City on TBS. I'm not sure I could have handled the HBO version, but I enjoy the "cleaned-up" version. Along these lines, I also watch way too many reruns of Friends episodes, many of which I have already seen multiple times.
3) I enjoy alcohol. Wine and beer. And sometimes I get carried away.
4) We don't go to church EVERY Sunday. Most Sunday's, but not all, and not always for good reasons.
5) I don't bathe my six month old daughter every day. More like every other day and when there is a giant poop explosion.
6) I let the dogs lick excess cereal, spit up, etc. off of my daughter's face and hands.
7) I am freakishly afraid of spiders. Once I screamed so loud, my throat hurt for days.
8) I swear on occasion, typically related to confession number 3... when the guard is down, it is DOWN.
9) I am way too self absorbed. I need to care more about other people.
10) My libido has completely changed since the baby. Now, he's begging me, instead of the other way around!

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

good stuff Erin - maybe I'll get to mine tonight...I love the raccoon, chipmunk analogy! Very funny....
Ohyeah - I watch the occassional Sex and the City rerun as well...

11:27 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I have to also admit that while I was in the hospital having Sarah I wanted to watch Sex and the City so I too have watched that. Vacuuming what a chore but wait it gets better Derek does most of mine now. HEHE Good for me.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home