Thursday, August 17, 2006

So, you think you can dance...

Okay, so I really withstood the temptation to get into reality TV. I've probably seen small portions of Survivor, American Idol, etc at various times, but I've never been the one to walk into work and exclaim, "I can't believe they kicked off _________!!" For the most part, I'd overhear these conversations and roll my eyes. Alas, one bit me. I love "So You Think You Can Dance." And I was bummed out when Benji won. I was all for Travis or Heidi. All three of them were definitely good dancers, but I just found Travis and Heidi a lot more fun to watch. Apparently, America disagreed with me. And, no, I did not vote. I will never vote. That would just be admitting too much interest in a "reality TV show" than I could manage...

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

erin, how do you add links? i am having trouble and i don't feel like spending alot of time figuring it out - i think i'm just missing something because it shouldn't be hard...
meg

8:14 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Megan,
It's really annoying. This site definitely is a little challenging when it comes to editing stuff. I'm used to using Frontpage for web stuff, and this is much more difficult. But, essentially, what you need to do is scroll through the HTML on the template screen (it's near the end) until you see that Google News link. When you find it, duplicate the format.

Good luck. Let me know if you can't get it to work.
Erin

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home