Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tagged - Books

Megan tagged me on the books. In light of being different, I'll leave The Bible out of my answers, but its definitely the most important book in my life. So, here we go:
1. One book that changed your life: Blue Like Jazz - still working on the life changing part, but it has the power to.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once - Like Megan, I read tons of books over and over again. The one I almost have memorized is "Love Comes Softly."
3. One book you’d want on a desert island - This might be cheating, but I'll say the Lord of the Rings books.
4. One book that made you laugh - "Me Talk Pretty One Day" by David Sedaris
5. One book that made you cry - "The Notebook" can't remember the author
6. One book that you wish had been written - Anne of Green Gables - it just evokes such a happy, innocent beauty about life.
7. One book that you wish had never been written - Anything by Steven King
8. One book you’re currently reading - I last read Johnny Cash's autobiography
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read - I'll take recommendations
10. Now tag five people: no thanks! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

hey erin,
i was debating not using the Bible for creative purposed - but i really couldn't come up with any other significant books. Didn't I recommend BLJ to you? Even if I didn't, I'm glad you liked it...

10:27 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Erin, look into the author Joel C. Rosenberg he has a series of books, political thrillers, Christian in nature but not over done (realistic) called The Last jihad, The Last Days, and The Ezekiel Option. If you have read then I hope you liked them as much as I did and if not get a copy now you will really like them. Also Alton Gansky and A Treasure Deep is an excellent book.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home