Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tagged - Christmas Getting to Know You

Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate - made with real milk. I am really not sure if I've ever had Egg Nog though. Just sounds gross.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? This is our first year worrying about Santa. Growing up, it depended on how big the gift was. Bikes and what not did not get wrapped.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored on tree, white on house
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No... where do you even get Mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up? Ack! I'm terrible. They're still not up. I'd say I average mid-December. I'm just too darn lazy.
6. Favorite dish? We love Christmas brunch. My mom almost canceled this year because of N. and I freaked out.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child. All the kids sleeping in the same room so we could attack the stash together in the morning.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I always knew. Rumor is one of my older cousins told me. I just remember "pretending" for my little sister.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, with my extended family that celebrates on Christmas Eve
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Odd assortment of ornaments from all over the place. A total hodgepodge and I love it that way.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Hmm, I like the first snow of the year, but after that, I'm over it. It's just too much of a pain.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but haven't gone in years.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? M. got me a camera a couple years ago that really got me more interested in taking pictures.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family and food
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Chocolate Chip Cookies
16. What tops your tree? Usually an Angel. Not anything specific or traditional
17. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night, Hark how the bells (don't know if that's the actual title) and Handel's Messiah- Halalujah Chorus
18. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum, I guess. Not a real big fan though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home