Friday, December 15, 2006

9 months


Nadia is officially crawling. She was doing the army crawl right 2 days before her 9 month birthday, and then suddenly, she could just do it. She was all over the house on Sunday while i was trying to watch the Steeler game. She babbles a lot and loves to say "da da da da" over and over. I really thought she was going to say "dog" the other day, but just more "da da." She still sleeps with us, which is a major issue that I'm determined to fix over Christmas break. She still nurses throughout the night, as well. I wish she would eat more other food, but she seems really content to stick with the boob juice. Most other food gets met with a slap off the highchair or slapping the spoon away. She's also started this super cute squinched up smily face. I can't wait to get a picture. It's like she knows she's super cute when she does this.
There's been some talk on some other mommy blogs I read about how much to get your kid for Christmas. M. and I need to have more conversation about this probably next year. I think I'd like to keep it somewhat simple. These year, we got her a wooden activity box thingy and some desparately needed new clothes. That's it. I was just over at my mom's yesterday while my mom made her Christmas stocking. All of our stockings have been homemade, so I wanted Nadia's to be too. Hope my mom appreciates the sentiment, since I don't know the first thing about a sewing machine...

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Enjoy the crawling stage- mobility is a blessing and a curse - ultimately I found it to be a blessing. Nadia will have fun playing everyone's boxes and paper and bows - she won't care if she doesn't have much. Take advantage of that while it lasts.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home