Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rant

I'm pretty pissed at hotmail. I've had a hotmail account since college and after a while I used it mostly for "junk" email sign ups or other stuff I didn't really want in my "real" email box. I also used it to store various old emails that I wanted to keep, like cute love-emails from my pre-husband and other touching stuff people had sent me throughout the past 8 years or so. Granted, I hadn't been checking it all that frequently, but imagine my surprise when I sent a recent cute husband email there for safekeeping and it got rejected. ??eh?? So, I go to log in, and it lets me in, but tells me that there are now all these rules about how often I have to check it and what I can use it for, etc, AND all my old email was gone. Wiped clean. WTH? I feel like they could have at least sent me a couple warning emails or something. So, there you have it. My relationship with hotmail is over. My affair with deeeelite is over after 8 years. And fair warning for anyone else that may have a hotmail account... beware...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home